Thursday, December 8, 2011

My ears are still ringing + it's not jingle bells!

blaaaah.
 DONT'cha know Tis' The Season To Be Jolly!?


"While the world's revolvin, on it's axis
I come with mad love and plus the illest warlike tactics
The wilderness is filled with this; so many people
searching for false lift, I'm here with the skills you've missed
The rejected stone is now the cornerstone
Sort of like the master builder when I make my way home
You know my steez..."

sick+tired of the verbal ass whip, because over here we ain't HALF steppin.
If you choose to not like me and still choose to talk about me, I'm sorry that you choose to be miserable. I wish people were more curious about ideas then people.

Life is about what YOU make it and who you want to share it with.

I have such a beautiful family and group of friends* they are my WORLD- <3

"Healing is removing* the NOISE that has gathered around the music"

No comments:

Post a Comment