Tuesday, December 6, 2011

f1rst things f1rst

I believe in the power of a fortune cookie, I am a free-spirit.. dream-catcher.. ragamuffin baby girl.
I smile more than I frown. I scream really loud and punch even harder. I have more friends than foes (although SOME people will TRY to say otherwise). This blog will piss off a lot of people, but it will inspire more. Trying to find a balance between being who I want to be and what toxic people make you become. I ramble.. I don't plan on obsessing on my spelling and grammar- so suck it. WHAT is it about people who get all ape-shit crazy when someone spells a word wrong anyway? I'm sorry professor but this isn't an english paper on how annoying and pathetic you are..this is MYBLOGSPOT. It's like all they know is to criticize and "grade". <---PATHETIC.
I'm not a miserable person, I'm just a very very pissed off person right now.
You know how they say "write a letter to your enemy, then throw it away" ya... this is the 2011 version.
Beyond sick and tired of people who THINK* they can talk about people and get away with it.. disgusted by those who don't THINK at all.
Well, you've got the poison, I've got the remedy.
A dose of your own medicine coming right up(:

No comments:

Post a Comment