Thursday, December 15, 2011

M A S K S

"She had blue skin,
and so did he.
He kept it hid,
as did she.
They searched for blue,
their whole life through,
then passed right by-
and never knew..."

The moon once told me-
"if you don't want to be judged-
do nothing
say nothing
have nothing..
BE. NOTHING."

My new year's resolution is to be healthier*
In Mind
Body
+
Soul*

Step One:
Remove the bad. check.

Step Two:
HEAL from the bad. chhheeccc...

(Today)
Step Three:
Be impeccable with my word..
Speak with integrity. Say only what I mean.
Avoid using my words to speak badly about myself + others.
Use the power* of my word in the direction of
ONLY
TRUTH
+
LOVE.

Everyone wears a mask.
Wether it be for good or bad- everyone does.
It all depends on what you plan on doing..
"Character is who you are with the lights OFF."
If you never be your true self- you'll never know your true worth.
You'll never go the places you should go- meet the people you should be meeting
or do what you were meant to do.
Live your life, the way you want- otherwise it's not your life.

Excited for Step Four,
peace+love

No comments:

Post a Comment